Friday, July 16, 2010

I Guess We Will Share =)

So this past Sunday was our BIG 1 year anniversary. But this past Saturday, the day before our anniversary, two of our good friends got married, Chad and Raeanne. They even had their reception in the same place as we did, the DLC (Delta Lake Center). I told the almost wedded couple that we would be more than happy to share our anniversary with them as long as it wasn't on the same day. =) On Friday, Raeanne asked me to come help set up at the DLC and that really brought back a lot of memories for me. On Friday, I noticed that Raeanne's wedding cake topper was not yet painted so I volunteered to paint it for her that night and bring it back the next day. I spent all night working on it and spray painted it with a gloss the day of. Below is what the finished cake topper looked like.

The rest are a few other pictures I took at the reception.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Billy & Bethany | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates