Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Presenting Dr. Robyn Keown...Well Getting There

Back in January Robyn had a white coat ceremony to celebrate the ending of her 2 years in med school. What I really don't get is that her 2 years won't be up until June but they did the ceremony in January. Well anyways....this bachelor-degree girl just doesn't have the knowledge to understand such a thing.:)

Here are some new pics I took with my new camera that the Keown's got for me for Christmas. Billy is not in any because he was not able to make the trip with the Keown's because of work. We went down Friday during the day (which I had off because I was tracked out) and came back Friday after the ceremony. It was a long day.


Robyn had signed her name on this document. The next pic is me trying to zoom in. I was still trying to figure out my camera.
Robyn and I...should have combed my hair first.
Robyn and her parents


Robyn, Heather and Levi (Robyn's sister and brother-in-law)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Billy & Bethany | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates